Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wednesday Midnight Run

As soon as I came home, I had a light meal consisting of scallops sauteed with mushrooms and cabbage with a glass of red wine.
Once my stomach was moderately filled,
I went to my backyard to check something.
Over the last couple of weeks, I've been eliminating slugs
with beer traps whose effectiveness have been proven by millions of gardeners already.
I set two new cups with fresh beer last night, and I was thrilled to see the catch.
There they were!
Greedy little gastropods were floating dead white in the beer in tens!
Satisfied, I went back into the house, changed into my athletic wear,
and had a short quick run near my house.

Today's result is as follows:
810 M: 4:10
650 M: 3:19
650 M: 3:12
810 M: 3:55
Total: 2920 M: 14:36 (equivalent to a 5:00/K pace)

No comments:

Post a Comment