Thursday, May 12, 2016

Kill Two Birds With One Stone

As I have been running regularly after coming home from work,
I have also been doing my English training less and less.
This is bad.
So I have come up with a solution.
That is, doing shadowing while jogging.
Now when you run, you can get out of breath if you run too fast.
And if you get out of breath, you can't do shadowing.
So naturally if you want to do shadowing,
you need to run at a comfortable pace.
I ran 3.57 K in 22 minutes 24 seconds.
This is equivalent to a 6:16/K pace.
Very slow!
But that's OK,
because I killed two birds with one stone:
1) I exercised.
2) I did my English training.

For shadowing I used Volume 47 of English Trainer.
For more details of this material.
Please see below:
http://www.bizcom.training/et/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment