Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tuesday Night Semi-Barefoot 5.5 K Run

I came home earlier than usual today,
not because I worked fewer hours,
but because I had a lot earlier start
to give a seven-hour seminar to corporate clients.
I was mentally very exhausted,
but my physical energy tank wasn't completely exhausted,
so I changed into my Vibram Five Fingers and hit the road.

Today I ran 5520 M in 26 minutes 39 seconds.
This is equivalent to a 4:49/K pace.

I started jogging regularly three days after I ran Kasumigaura Marathon.
I aimed for 3 K in the morning and another 3 K in the evening
to run total 6 K everyday.

Twenty-eight days have passed.
I ran 25 days, and didn't run three day.
My total distance has reached 139.96 K, or 85.7 miles.
The average distance per day is 4.99 K.
I have two more days before I hit exactly one month.
I hope to run around 5 or 6 K daily,
and at the end of the month I'll calculate my monthly average,
and make it my daily goal for the new month.

No comments:

Post a Comment