Friday, May 20, 2016

Saturday Morning Core Training and 2.5 K Run

I woke up this morning around 6 am, but couldn't climbed out of futon right away,
so I did some core training in futon.
I did 30 seconds of front and back plank four sets each.
By the time I was done with the last set,
I was fully awake.

I had a glass of water, got changed into my running wear,
put on a pair of Mizunos, and walked to a nearby park.

There is a 500-M track in the park.
I ran it five laps to cover 2.5 K in 13 minutes 13 seconds.

After coming home from the exercise,
I hit a shower, made Chinese corn soup for myself,
and ate a breakfast consisting of that soup, and a few pieces of citrus fruits
and apple, plus a cup of a mix of hot soy and regular milk.

After breakfast, my body's batteries were fully charged,
and I was ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment