Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Thursday Morning Jog, Hill Sprints, and Park Workout

When I woke up this morning, the sky was blue and the air was dry.
I thought it's perfect for a short quick run.
As I quickly changed into my athletic wear,
I remembered that my scooter insurance was up for renewal,
so I decided to jog to the local insurance office
that was 1.4 K from home.

Once I got the paper work done for the insurance business,
I ran to the hill I ran up on the previous morning.
There are two sideways along this uphill.
I ran the shorter one last time.
Today I ran up the longer one, which is exactly 200 M.
I did three hill sprints today.
The result is as follows:
1st rep: 35.84
Jog: 200 M: 2:00
2nd rep: 36.55
Jog: 200 M: 2:00
3rd rep: 38:46

When the last rep was over, I was so out of breath,
and felt like I was going to puke.
But after a short rest, breathing got easier again,
and I was ready to jog back home.

On my way home, I stopped by a small park
where there are three low iron bars.
I did lying pull-ups and chin-ups
to hit my forearms, bi-ceps, lats, and back.
I did 36 reps of each.
I felt pumped when they were done.

No comments:

Post a Comment