Thursday, May 5, 2016

Friday Morning 3 K Run

I woke up this morning to find out the weather was perfect for jogging.
So I quickly changed into my favorite fitness outfit,
and hit the road.
I decided to stop by a rental DVD store to drop the "The Force Awakens" DVD
I rented earlier.
There is a large park along the way, and there is a structure
good for muscle training,
so I spend some time there, doing lying pull-ups and dips.
I exhausted much of the glycogen in my body,
so the remaining part of the run was hectic,
but that was on purpose.
That way my body had to tap my fat reserve
to fuel my body to sustain the run.
It is a very good way of keeping your body fat under control.
I ran my favorite 2.5 K route, but took some extra turns here and there
to add some extra hundred meters to make it over 3 K.
I came home in 18 minutes and 39 seconds.
Gathering from the time I probably ran a little more than 3 K at my full marathon pace
of between 5:40/K or a little slower like 5:50/K or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment