Thursday, May 26, 2016

May 26 Midnight 5 K Run

After teaching a corporate seminar in Nakano,
I came home about half an hour earlier than usual.
Though I skipped my running training in the morning due to unrecoverable fatigue,
I still felt slightly out of gas,
so I spent some time relaxing
as I set a new slug trap in my backyard,
which is increasingly becoming like a sadistic pleasure.
Last time I used the highest quality YEBISU.
Tonight I tried "MASTER'S DREAM"by SUNTORY.
Hope the sneaky little gastropods will feel dreamy in it.

Once I finished setting up the trap,
I found myself filled with some mysterious energy.
I was ready to get out.

I ran 5 K in my neighborhood.
The result was as follows:
2.5 K: 13:26 (5:22/K)
2.5 K: 11:46 (4:42/K
Total 5 K: 25:13 (equivalent to a 5:02/K pace)


No comments:

Post a Comment