Saturday, May 14, 2016

Sunday Morning Carido & Muscle Training

Last night when I came home from work,
I felt completely sluggish
even after having dinner,
so I decided to give myself a good rest,
and to make a fresh start on Sunday morning.

The next morning when I woke up,
I felt much better, but still felt a bit sleepy,
and it was almost two hours after I woke up
that I finally climbed out of futon.

I quickly put my feet into my Vibram Five Fingers,
and slowly hit the road.

The sun was strong, and the sky was blue,
and the air was dry, but winds were a bit chilly.
I slowly ran around my favorite quarter pie-shaped road five times,
and after that hydrated myself and did some high intensity cardio and muscle training.

Today's regimen is as follows:
1) Pike Push-Ups (Shouders)
2) Prone Cobras (Back and Back of Shoulders)
3) Four Push-Ups (Chest)
4) Jumping Knee-Tucks

30 seconds for each exercise with almost no rest between them.
One-minute rest after the first set, and repeat the set again.

After the exercise above was over,
I hit the road again to run another 1.46 K to cool down.

I ran 4.87 K in between 25 and 26 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment