Tuesday, May 24, 2016

May 24 Midnight Short Run

I came home after midnight
after having a fruitful meeting with my boss
and doing some online research based on his input.

I was hungry and a light meal was on the table
when I entered the living room,
which consisted of a grilled 'souhachi' flounder, 'nikujaga' or beef and potatoes
cooked in sweet and salty sauce,
and 'nasu no nibitashi' or fried eggplant dipped in sweet and salty sauce after peeled
topped with thinly shredded fresh ginger enjoyed with binito flavored sauce.
But instead of jumping right at them,
I put my feet into Vibram Fiver Fingers and had some running training first.

Today's result is as follows:
Warm Up: 810 M: 5:27
650 M: 3:16
650 M: 3:18
650 M :3:15
650 M: 3:07
Cool Down: 160 M: 0:56
Total: 3570 M: 19:15 (equivalent to a 5/23 K pace)

I took a quick shower and enjoyed the meal after that
with a glass of Belgian white beer first and a glass of read wine after that.
Everything tasted so good after the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment