Wednesday, June 8, 2016

June 9 Morning Body Weight Exercise & Short Run

As soon as I woke up this morning,
I listened to a track from English Trainer Vol. 48
and did some English training.
I did it for 30 minutes and got out of futon
to do some home body weight workout.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivx9ygBgipc)
I did it for 10 minutes.

After that I hit the road in the rain in my five-finger shoes.
I ran 2.92 K in 14:52.
It's equivalent to a 5:05/K pace.

After coming home from the exercise,
I had breakfast which consisted today
of half a grapefruit, a cup of hot milk,
half an avocado with 'nori' seaweed,
and chicken-flavored Chinese corn soup with egg in it.
Note I'm making my at-most effort to take in three major nutrients
from various kinds of fresh food.
A couple of compromises today are a can of sweet corn,
and ready-made chicken stock.
Someday I will make corn soup from fresh chicken and corn...

No comments:

Post a Comment