Sunday, June 5, 2016

June 5 Sunday Afternoon 10 K Barefoot Run to the "Machinowa" Commercial Festival

There was a commercial festival in Central Sakura
(http://machinowa.info/)
to promote local businesses.
My friend from high school days plays a major role in it.
I wanted to go there and say hi to him.
But just going there wouldn't be fun.
So I decided to run to the event barefoot to surprise him.

My home and the event venue are 10 K apart.
But the run was comfortable,
except that in the last couple of kilometers
blisters developed here and there in the right sole,
but I reached the goal
before they ruptured.

I enjoyed having a pop called "Hokuso Cider" sold at this office.
It hit the spot especially after a long run under the sun.

I enjoyed having a fun talk with my friend.

It took me 52:54 to cover approximately 10 K today.

No comments:

Post a Comment