Saturday, June 11, 2016

June 12 Sunday Morning Political Talk and Haircut

When I woke up this morning, I was noticeably more fatigued than usual.
It was presumably because of the 8 K run on the previous night.
I could have pushed myself and run.
But instead I enjoyed a slow morning.
I watched on TV some political programs,
and discussed with Madam, whose father was an LDP law-maker
for then Tokyo City,
pluses and minuses of making education free.
Though she does not openly expresses her political opinions so often,
she always has a say about almost all of the issues discussed publicly,
and she and I had some interesting exchange of opinions.

Though a political program was still on on NHK,
I needed to leave home for a haircut,
so I got changed and took off.

My hairdresser owns a salon called fleuRir,
and it's in Tama Plaza.
The owner goes by the nickname of Toki-san.
And he's so da*n good.
You should go there for a haircut someday.
http://www.fleurir-salon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment