Friday, June 10, 2016

June 11 Saturday Morning Comfortable Walk and 1 K Run

When I woke up this morning, I was so sleepy,
so I did some exercise in futon 
just to get my heart thumping and get myself fully awake.
I know tons of stuff good for that purpose,
so it didn't take me a minute before I was ready to get up and go.

Once out of bed,
I quickly changed into my running wear and hit the road.
I started off by walking first
as I listened to a track from English Trainer Volume 48
(http://www.bizcom.training/et/index.html)
to do some listening and speaking training.

After walking 500 M, I felt warmed up,
so I started jogging.
I ran 1 K at my full marathon pace of 5:20/K.

Once I was back home from the quick morning workout,
I had grapefruit, avocado and corn soup to fuel myself.
In no time I was ready to rock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment