Monday, June 6, 2016

June 7 Tuesday Morning 2.92 K Run

When I woke up this morning, I ached all over from muscle training on the previous night,
so I decided to go for a slow run to relax my body.
I slipped my feet into my five-finger shoes, and slowly started running.
I was a bit afraid that my right heel might hurt,
but that didn't happen.
The pain occurred only  when there was a direct impact on it.
As long as my form was good, and I landed on the ball of my feet,
there was almost no pain.
I comfortably ran 2.92 in 14:38,
which is equivalent to a 5:00/K pace.

After coming back home,
I had a massive breakfast
consisting of fresh melon, fresh grapefruit,
fresh avocado with 'nori' seaweed,
chicken-flavored soup with okura, shiitake mushroom, and 'hijiki' seaweed in it,
and walnuts bread.


No comments:

Post a Comment