Thursday, June 2, 2016

June 3 Morning 2.5 K Run & Body Weight Workout

I ran 2. 5 this morning as always
in my new (but quickly getting worn out) five finger shoes.
The weather between rainy days during the rainy season is so beautiful.
It's so beautiful that even those who usually have zero interest in workout
will feel like getting out and and moving their body on a day like today.

Anyhow, I ran the distance in 12:13,
which is equivalent to a 4:53/K pace.

After coming home from the run,
I did some body weight training.
It only takes between three and four minutes.
No equipment is needed except for a towel.
And you can do it if you have a little open space
on the street.
For more info. please check out the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4FIYn0Xs5s

One exercise is invisible because of a bad angle
in my video shooting,
but I am doing an exercise called "Swimmers"
where you lie on your stomach and move your arms
like you do breast stroke in swimming,
making sure your hands don't touch the ground.
It's good for your back and the back of your shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment