Thursday, April 25, 2019

Double Training: 4.1 K Barefoot Run + 10.5 K Barefoot Run

April 25, 2019
<Morning>
4.1 K: 22:57.25
<Midnight>
10.5 K: 1:04:05
Total 14.6 K: 1:27:02.25

I woke up at 8. But I couldn't climb out of futon until 9. I felt a bit sore and not completely recovered from the fast 3 K run on the previous night. I almost skipped my morning exercise. But I didn't want to break the habit. So I settled for workout that's less challenging than tire throws. 


When it was over, I was reasonably warmed up, and was in a mood to run. But my legs were heavier than usual. So I only ran a little more than 20 minutes to cover around 4 K and got back home.\


At night I ran the 10.5 K course below and complete the double training for the day to cover a total of 14.6 K for the day.


Tomorrow I'm not running in the morning, mainly because I want to go to work early to get some work done that's both important and urgent. But I hope to run at night. I may run a new course just to keep me motivated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment