Tuesday, April 2, 2019

25.2 K Run in Bare Feet

March 31, 2019
25.2 K: 2:32:48

A week from Sakura Asahi Kenko Marathon 2019, my motivation is finally back. With only two weeks to go before the Kasumigaura Marathon I went for a long run. The pace was a lot slower than the target recommended in former ultra marathon world's best record holder Mr. Sunada's program, I ran 5 K longer, plus I ran in bare feet, so I feel it's even. 


I ran 9.9 K to reach the Kashiwai Water Treatment Plant, and circled around it twice, and added a lap of a 1 K loop next to the plant. 


I ran carefully not to damage my soles. 


When I got home and took a shower, I felt a slight pain in my left sole, and took a look. There was a cut in there. I didn't know how I got it there. It's a bit frustrating that my sole wasn't strong enough to stay intact even after completing such a tough race as the Sakura Marathon. When will it be invincible?



No comments:

Post a Comment