Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Tuesday Night Stretching

Today is the for an active rest.
I did stretching for about half an hour
to relax my leg muscles 
as well as to allow the lymphatic glands to smoothly flush out the wastes
created through the +10 K runs conducted this past Saturday and Sunday.
I left light when it was done.
Though I wasn't scheduled to do it, 
I am going to do some stretching for my upper body as well,
with a particular focus on the shoulders and neck,
both of which have become fairly stiff 
from the increasingly challenging training regimen
over the past few weeks.

I am scheduled to do a 1.3K by three build-up training tomorrow night,
though I may change it to a 1K by four 
because it's easier to check the pace.
If I do, 
the target pace of each of the four laps is as follows:
1st K: 5:00/K
2nd K: 4:50/K
3rd K: 4:30/k
4th K: 4:10/k

No comments:

Post a Comment