Tuesday, July 19, 2016

A Bounty of Nature

I went on a business trip in Osaka this past weekend.
I had an awesome seminar with eight teachers mainly from the western part of Japan.
I got lots of positive feedback from the participants on questionnaires.
The only regret is that I developed a minor laryngitis during the two-day seminar,
and it got worse after I came home.
I gave myself a complete rest on Tuesday.
I skipped my running training entirely, of course,
as I couldn't shake off my nasty coughs,
and I was completely exhausted...

The following day I felt much better thanks to a good rest.
So to refresh myself I went to my favorite bush about 8 K from home.
I crawled through the bush for about 20 minutes and collected a bag full of Japanese ginger.
(See the picture below.)
I rinsed the dust off and put lots of it into the cold broth
when I had buck wheat noodles for late lunch.






No comments:

Post a Comment