Wednesday, July 6, 2016

4 K Run Variations

On July 5, Tuesday night, I stayed at a hotel in Asakusa
because I had an early start on the following morning.
As soon as I checked in after work,
I quickly had dinner and shuttled along Nakamise Dori
between the Kaminarimon Gate and the main building of the Sensohji Temple.
 I did 5 repeats to cover 4 K.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4qcN5ZtlHs

The street was pretty much deserted
with only a handful of foreign travelers strolling through it
every now and then and taking their selfies...
I had the entire street almost to myself,
and had a great time running.

On July 6th, Wednesday night, I ran 4 K,
but this time I took a 30-second rest between Ks,
and changed the pace each time.
The result is as follows:
1st K: 4:58
Rest: 30 seconds
2nd K: 4:35
Rest: 30 seconds
3rd K: 4:15
Rest: 30 seconds
Last K: 4:52
Total 4K: 20:15


No comments:

Post a Comment