Thursday, January 28, 2021

Midnight Recovery Run in New Pair of Aqua Shoes

Jan. 28, 2021

Fatigued from interval training on the previous night, I wanted to hit the bed as soon as I got home. But some kind of recovery training would be extremely beneficial after hard training, so I decided to go for a very slow jog. I put my feet into a new pair of aqua shoes that I had bought a few months before as part of my official race outfit.


The results? I ran out of gas before reaching halfway of what I was originally planning to run. I chucked a uey after running 3.9 K and got home 41:13.18 after I left home, covering 6 .9 K in total.


Though I failed to cover the originally scheduled distance, I don't feel bad at all. I could have skipped the training entirely. It's still better than zero training. Every effort counts. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment