Thursday, April 2, 2020

Recent Training


March 31, 2020
8.116 K
It's been more than a month since I ran last. The right calf pain wouldn't go away easily, but finally I felt recovered enough to jog. I slowly walked for about ten minutes, and gradually shifted to a very slow jog in very short strides to minimize damage. I felt no pain. I gradually picked up the pace to a regular jog. I checked my form as I went along, swinging arms in several different ways to find the most comfortable form. I used the rotation of my torso instead of having my legs do all the work. 

April 2, 2020
9.3 K: 56:17.98

Explored a new route. Helped me stay motivated throughout the journey. Found a pretty park rich in nature. All dark and couldn't see well, but was able to imagine what it would be like in the daytime. Wanna go there again when it's warm and sunny. There's still a slight discomfort in the right calf. But it wasn't too bad to stop me from running. Saw a fire on my way back home. There were fine engines and police cars. The air was smokey. Hope no one was lost his or her life... 


No comments:

Post a Comment