Friday, January 24, 2020

Two Days Till Tateyama Wakashio Marathon: 60-Minute Jog

Jan. 24, 2019
11.45 K: 1:07:50

Two days till Tateyama Wakashio Marathon 2019. Today is the last day of tapering. I ran around a 2.5 K loop near my house four times to cover a little more than 10 kilometers. I kept a comfortable pace so as not to tire my legs too much. It was a pleasant run though I was so sleepy from time to time that I wasn't sure if I was awake or asleep. I took a long warm bath, and am now relaxing as I am watching "View to a Kill". But my eyes are getting heavy because I woke up at 6 this morning for the seminar, and definitely didn't have enough sleep. I'll hit the bed. I have an early start. When I finish work tomorrow, all I need to do is rest, rest, and rest for the race on Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment