Tuesday, January 21, 2020

76-Minute Jog in Yokohama

Jan. 21, 2020
Jog: 1:16:36


Five more days until the Tateyama Wakashio Marathon 2020.

I'm in Yokohama tonight. I'm staying at a hotel in Kannai two stops to the west from Yokohama Station, ready for an early start tomorrow.

As soon as I checked in, I took a quick bath, got changed, and hit the road. It was cold, but I forgot to bring my running gloves, so I put on my regular leather ones. It helped.

I ran the Yamashita Park. Ordinarily some couples would be eating, but not a soul was seen.

After running once around the park, I ran the Oh Sanbashi Pier, the So no Hana Park, and the Red Brick Warehouse. You never get bored running in the bay city.

I was originally planning to run just for an hour, but it felt so good that I ended up running longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment