Saturday, January 11, 2020

Midnight LSD: 15.4 K

Jan. 11. 2019
7.7 K: 48:21:00
7.7 K: 8:32.41
(Food Break: 17:18.03)
          40:11.24
15.4 K: 1:54:22

I had a New Year's party in Akasaka tonight. I wined and dined with my boss and
co-workers, and had a great time. I enjoyed the first couple glasses of bear, but after that I went easy on alcoholic beverages because I have two short seminars scheduled on Sunday afternoon.

Thanks to not drinking much, when I got home, I was almost sober. So I went for a long slow run.

It was freezing cold, but there was almost no wind, and the moon was beautiful, and it was dead quiet, perfect for a lonesome night run.

I ran a very hilly 7.7 K shuttle course. Two hilly races are up ahead, Tateyama Wakashio at the end of this month, and Ohme next month. I will gradually increase the amount of hill training to strengthen my legs and improve my cardio-vascular capacity.





No comments:

Post a Comment