Saturday, March 27, 2021

11.4 K Barefoot Jog

Mar. 27, 2021

11.4 K: 1:02:06

I went for an easy run for an hour. I ran in bare feet. Nothing gives me a better feeling. It was absolutely awesome. Winter is over. There is no need to worry about frostbite. Legs felt light. A cold feeling of the evening asphalt on the sold is a constant reminder of the physical endurance that I have developed over the last few years. I'm so glad that I didn't give in to the initial discomfort with a barefoot run. Now I feel so free.





An hour jog felt like a breeze, partly because of a good rest, partly because of interval training several days back, and partly because of a few pounds off my body thank to running 33 K with my sub-3 runner friend Ms. Akiko Miyamoto. 

I hope to run again tomorrow night. In bare feet of course. Course and distance haven't been decided. I'll just follow my nose.


No comments:

Post a Comment