Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Midnight One-Hour Jog

Mar. 3, 2021

11.4 K: 1:06:56

Ran a little longer than an hour to cover 11.4 K. Ran the course that I use for tempo run. I like it a lot because it's rich in undulation and there is little traffic late at night.  


My glutes were tense before starting off. The tension was due to intervals on the previous night. But as I progressed, it eased off. By the time I was home, it was almost completely gone. Funny what makes most people tired such as running can make you feel more refreshed. 


Listened to a couple of informative lectures by world-renowned motivational speaker Brian Tracy while running. The topics were how to manage negative emotions and how to maintain mental health. Got some useful input for a corporate seminar I'm facilitating tomorrow afternoon. Cannot wait to share some with participants. 



No comments:

Post a Comment