Sunday, March 7, 2021

Midnight LSD (28.5 K)

Mar.7, 2020
28.5 K: 2:51:18

After sleeping a total of 14 hours of sleep I finally felt strong enough to run. To relieve tension resulting from a tempo run two nights before I set off for a slow jog without setting a specific goal of how far to go. I ran in aqua shoes below. There is no cushioning. It's good to keep my form in check. It hurts if your from is crooked. 


I carried a bottle of home-made sports drink with me to hydrate myself whenever necessary. It helped me stay motivated until around 25 K. But then after that I was simply out of gas, and no matter how much fluid I took, my mouth was dry and I remained thirsty. I felt a bit sick too. It's a sign that I'm running out of some important minerals. I was hoping to go for around 35 K, but settled for 28.5 K, which isn't so bad considering I hadn't run beyond 12 K for quite a while. 










No comments:

Post a Comment