Thursday, March 18, 2021

Midnight Hill Jog

Mar. 18, 2021

17.4 K: 1:42:56

This run is my reward to myself for a good job done.  The last of 4 sets of a series of seven 2.5 hour all-English corporate seminars was completed today. The entire program extended over a period of almost six months. I conducted them all except for a brief section of the first of the series of seven seminar. Feedback from participants was predominantly positive, which has led to the program being offered both in the first half and the latter half of Year 2021. I'm looking forward to making it even better for those who will join the new series starting in a few months' time.  


Tonight I chose to run the hilly 10 K route that I use for a tempo run, and added a 6 K loop below to make my total running distance for the night 17.4 K. I kept an average pace of 6 minutes per K to cover the distance in 1:42:56.


I listened to some English audio during the run. So it's an hour and 42 minute of learning English while jogging. I never have enough time to brush up my English and maintain my fitness separately. Killing two birds with one stone is the only option available to me to meet my needs. 




No comments:

Post a Comment