Monday, July 1, 2019

21.5 K Huarache LSD

July 1, 2019
20.5 K: 1:45:59 
1 K: 4:17.30
Total 21.5 K: 1:50:17 


I wrapped up my weekend with a 21.5 K LSD in a pair of huarache sandals made from flip flops from a dollar shop. The rain in the daytime had left a significant amount of humidity in the air, but the temperature was just perfect for a pleasant night run.


I ran my favorite 10.5 K course, added two laps of the 5 K loop in Yukarigaoka, and wrapped it up by yet adding a 1 K fast run at the end, to make it a solid 21.5 K session.


While running, I listened to an interview of world-renowned sales consultant Brian Tracy. Among a number of things the interviewer asked him about was: "What is the most important quality of a leader?" Brian's answer was a good leader gets results. To get results, it's vitally important for you to be 100% clear on what are the most important results expected of you. I asked myself, "What is the most important result expected of me?" I thought of a couple of things, which I will not mention here. But my goal tomorrow is to prioritize tasks that contribute to getting those results. 



No comments:

Post a Comment