Friday, January 11, 2019

Weighted One-Hour Jog in Bare Feet

 Jan. 12, 2019
5.1 K: 31:12.91
5.1 K: 29:37.88
Total 10.2 K: 1:00:50

Ran an hour in bare feet. Covered 10.2 K in 1:00:50. Carried a 2 kg dumbbell in each hand to increase the challenge. Another challenge came from running the second half faster, though speed wasn't main focus for tonight's training.


The soles are in pretty good condition after the run.


Weighed exactly 60 kg after taking a shower. With an empty stomach might weigh a little less. Felt thirsty so had hot brown tea with no caffeine. Didn't drink alcohol as I learned that alcohol will kill athletic benefit of your training.


Didn't listened to any business lecture while running, because left my IC-recorder in my office. Gotta be more careful.

Sunday I take the TOEIC Test. Later that night I am scheduled to run 25 K.


No comments:

Post a Comment