Friday, December 14, 2018

One-Hour Jog

Dec. 14, 2018
11.6 K: 1:07:22

It was one of the coldest nights this winter. My whole body was still a bit sore, and my lets even sorer from interval training on the previous night, but I thought it's better to jog, no matter how slow it may be, to loosen up my tense leg muscles and other fatigued muscles, so I bundled up and hit the road.

I ran the usual 6 K shuttle course with hills as well as a 600 M straight shuttle course connecting the hilly shuttle course and the water treatment plant, and added two laps of the 2.2 K loop around the water plant.

The streets were deserted, and the cold and stillness of the night kept me focused throughout the training. Overall it was a good practice run. I will give myself a complete rest tomorrow night to get ready for a solid long run on Sunday night.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment