Friday, July 27, 2018

Double Training: Upper Body Training & 6 K Barefoot Run

I wanted to do some muscle training, because I hadn't been able to find time to run, nor had I been able to find motivation to do so, because I had a series of teacher seminars to do and had to wake up early, and go to bed early to get ready for an early start. All the seminars for this week are over. I finally got my motivation back. I wished I could go for a long running session, but I couldn't because I have an early start on Saturday morning, not for a long seminar, but for a regular English training class. So I chose to do something that allowed me to burn many calories quick! What I chose to do was body weight upper body training. It was around ten minutes, but I felt pretty pumped up after the workout.

I went out for a short run after that. I wanted to do some cardio to get my heart pumping and blood running. So I hit the road in bare feet and ran the usual 6 K shuttle course with hills. It was raining slightly when I left home, and as I ran farther away from home, it got harder and harder. By the time I was home at 32:57.14 after the start, I was drenched with sweat and rain.


A typhoon is coming and is expected to hit my town early tomorrow morning, they say. I hope it won't cause any damage to the veggies in my backyard...

No comments:

Post a Comment