Thursday, June 8, 2017

Midnight Muscle Training

I did some upper body workout after coming home from work.
I was originally just planning to take a short walk in my neighborhood
to relax my mind and body.
But as I came near the park where I often do morning workout,
I couldn't resist this temptation to work out,
so I did push-ups using swings,
and flexed arm hang and some other exercises to hit lats.
I began with flexed arm hang for 30 seconds,
rested for 15 seconds,
and did push-ups using swings for 30 seconds.
This is one set.
I did four sets today.
By the time I reached the fourth set,
my chest was so exhausted that I couldn't bring the two swings together
until they touched each other.
Tomorrow I hope to hit my shoulders
as they seem rather neglected for several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment