Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Wednesday Midnight Run

A two-day teacher seminar was over.
I got some good feedback in questionnaires,
and was left with a great feeling of accomplishment.
I came home earlier than usual as I had an extra early start this morning.
As soon as I finished dinner, I rested awhile,
and then did some body weight circuit training
because it was raining on and off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBywkbEdHrA

By the time I finished the workout,
it had stopped raining,
so I decided to hit the road.

Today I ran 4 K at a comfortable pace,
and then did 3 K interval training at my 5~10 K paces.

The result of today's practice run is as follows:
1st K: 5:10
2nd K: 4:51
3rd K: 4:56
4th K: 4:50
Rest: 2:00
5th K: 4:04
Rest: 2:00
6th K: 4:02
Rest: 2:00
7th K: 4:15



No comments:

Post a Comment