Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Aug.10 Midnight 4 K Run

When I came home after finishing a 5-hour seminar for English teachers,
I had dinner and quickly went to bed to rest for the next day.
But I couldn't fall asleep, so I decided to go for a short run.
After quickly changing into my running shirt and shorts,
I ran my favorite running course in my neighborhood at my comfortable full marathon pace.
I didn't push myself as I was expecting another long seminar the next morning,
and didn't want to feel tired during the event.

The result of today's run was as follows:
1st K: 5:22
2nd K: 5:11
3rd K: 5:05
4th K: 4:50

As soon as I got home, I quickly took a shower and hit the bed.
I slept like a log as I hoped to.

The following morning, I woke up to find out
that Baker Matthew of Japan had won the gold medal in judo.



No comments:

Post a Comment