Thursday, August 18, 2016

25-Minute Body Weight Park Workout & 3 K Run

When I got up this morning, the sky was blue and the air was dry.
Perfect for a quick morning exercise.
I walked to a nearby park to do lying pull-ups, dive bombs, hand clap push-ups, and jumping knee tucks.
You hit forearms, back, and lats in lying pull-ups, chest, triceps, and traps in dive bombs,
chest and triceps in hand clap push-ups, and entire legs and a little bit of abs in jumping knee tucks.
These were great total body workouts to get your body's engine started.

After that, I hit the road to cover 3 K at a little faster than my full marathon pace.

The entire training took me about 40 minutes.

I felt like a new man after taking a quick shower and having breakfast
consisting of plums, a peach, grapes, half a grapefruit, an avocado, and miso soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment