Wednesday, May 15, 2019

30-Minute Morning Workout

May 15, 2019

It was another beautiful day in Sakura, Chiba Prefecture, Japan. I woke up at 8, but felt a bit sluggish at first, so stayed in bed half an hour, and got at around 8:30. After changing into my athletic gear, I walked to the nearby park with an old tire in my hand just as every other morning.

I threw the tire 20 times both forward and backward for total body workout. My heart rates were raised significantly. I was ready for a run. I jogged about one K, and then threw the tires again 20 times both forward ad backward.

After the intensive tire throws, I wanted to relax, so I jogged around the internal track inside the park and ran 2 K.   

After the slow run, I wrapped up my morning workout with two 160 M sprints across the park. They got my heart pumping and blood running.

I took a quick shower after coming home from the workout, and fixed myself a simple breakfast of fruit, veggie soup, and grilled fish. Everything tasted incredibly good after the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment