Monday, October 1, 2018

11 K Barefoot Hill Jog

Oct. 1, 2018

I had a corporate seminar in Nagoya, and came home from work before 8 p.m. I enjoyed having a home-made dinner, but as soon as dinner was over, I felt bushed, so hit the bed to rest. A couple of hours later, I woke up because I was in a mood to run. I threw myself in running wear, and ran 11 K in 1:02:56. I feel my soles have gotten toughened up quite a bit after running the Road Race Chikura. Also, my running efficiency seems improved after the race. I feel I have become more tactical in the sense that I am capable of adjusting my form depending on the undulation and the road surface condition, because that was exactly what was required in the race. 

Tomorrow I have my annual checkup. I feel all right though my overall energy level is gradually on the decline as I age. But you could never be too cautious. I look forward to receiving professional medical feedback on my present physical condition tomorrow. Hopefully all is well...




No comments:

Post a Comment