Monday, October 29, 2018

First Anniversary as a Licensed Motorcyclist


October 27, 2018 was my first anniversary as a licensed motorcyclist. So what? Well, I'll tell you what. Now I am officially allowed to do tandem on public roads. However, this is limited to a motorcycle whose displacement (=engine size) is up to 400 cc. To do tandem on anything larger I must wait until April 9, 2019, a year before which I had got my license to ride a large motorcycle. I own a bike whose displacement is 650 cc. So unfortunately I am not allowed to do tandem on my own bike yet. I could if I rent one with a smaller displacement. But that'd cost a lot, and I'm afraid of an accident. So I'll probably just wait until next spring. It's going to be colder and colder for a bike ride anyway as winter approaches.  

No comments:

Post a Comment