Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Road Racer Intervals: 7 Sets by 4-Minute Sprint with 1-Minute Rest Between Laps

I did intervals on my road racer. It's 7 sets by 4-minute sprints with 1-minute rest between sets. I rode the bike instead of running, because there was slight discomfort in both of my Achilles tendons. I'm expecting a race this weekend, and I didn't want to take any risk. Cycling causes little pressure on the painful parts while allowing cardio to be stimulated maximally through fast repeats. I was a bit out of practice at first, but soon felt comfortable on it.

The training was pretty satisfying. It was a good cardio workout. I stimulated my thighs quite a bit without further damaging my Achilles tendons. After coming home from the training, I had fresh bonito to fuel my body with protein need to repair muscle, and iron lost in perspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment