Thursday, July 9, 2020

Rainy Day Tire Throw

July 9, 2020
Warm Up 3.5 K Barefoot Jog: 21:22.04
Tire Throw 60 times: 13:18.03
Total 34:40.07

It was raining when I got to the park. Not a single soul could be seen as far as the eye could reach. I was the only person there, not to mention the only person throw a tire.


I warmed up a little by running the 500 M track 7 times in a little longer 20 minutes. And after that I got straight to the tire throw.

I couldn't muster up the strength to give a big throw at first, and thought it's probably due to an insufficient carb intake. Excessive carb intake can quickly give you a few extra inches around your belly. But not enough is as bad. But I made up my mind to reach at least 60 reps. 

The lawn was freshly mowed, and it felt good on the naked sole. I reached the target in about 13 minutes, washed my feet with tap water, and got home. 

Had lightly grilled bonito, steamed edamame, brown rice, tomato, mushroom soup with chicken breast, okura, 'hijiki' seaweed, and poached egg. They all hit the spot, permeating throughout my body like the rain water gets quickly absorbed in the dry soil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment