Friday, November 5, 2021

Post-Work Rehabilitation: One-Hour Bike Ride

Nov. 6, 2021

21.8 K: 1:01:00

I had another awesome day. The tremendous feeling of satisfaction comes largely from accomplishing many of what I had scheduled to do. The accomplishment, though, can, first and foremost, be attributed to making a list of things to do the night before. It guides my sub-conscious mind to focus on the top priority tasks while sleeping, and as soon as I wake up, I start getting on with them, one after another, like a plane on auto pilot. 

There was one small change, though. When the last bike session was over, I said I was going to extend my training distance. I drop the idea. I will stick to the present distance. One-hour long slow cardio seems sustainable. When I got my left knee injured, it happened when I suddenly tried to increase my training distance to 11.8 K to 16 K. I will not make the same mistake again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment