Thursday, October 21, 2021

Midnight One-Hour Bike Ride for Rehabilitation

Oct. 21, 2021

21.8  K: 1:05:05


As the funky discomfort in my left knee subsides, I feel I'm getting stronger and stronger each day. Five nights ago I biked 18 K, four nights ago 11.8 K, yesterday, 17.6 K, and tonight I covered 21.8 K! 

I've been successfully increasing my cycling distance over this course of time. Meanwhile, there is little discomfort in my recovering left knee. I feel increasingly confident about continuing along this line, making it a habit to do an-hour bike ride for daily long, slow, cardio. It's a tentative alternative to an-hour jog that I used to do before injury.  

While cycling, I listened to Brian Tracy's audio to refresh my memory of effective self-management. A series of 7 seminars over a period of 4 months is just going to begin soon. I want to refresh my knowledge by putting some new information into my brains. An-hour bike ride gives me a great opportunity to do just that.   

No comments:

Post a Comment