Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Midnight 10 K Jog in MUTEKI

Feb. 23, 2021
0.5 K: 2:53.06
10 K: 55:47.20
0.9 K: 5:19.05
Total 11.4 K: 1:03:59

I ached all over from a forearm challenge yesterday. Afraid that inaction could make it worse, I went out for a slow run. I ran the same route as yesterday, but from the opposite direction. 


Running the same course twice from two opposite directions allowed me to fully analyze the variation in undulation throughout the entire 10 K distance. It would take a little while to come up with the best strategy to tackle this challenging course.


One downside of this new course is that there is one section where traffic is busy even late at night, and that there is one section that has garbage scattered on both sides. It's demotivating to run through a mountain of rubbish...

There are more twists and turns in the new course, and there are more traffic lights too. Maybe I'll simply go back to the original 10 K course and persistently tackle it until I can finish under the target with ease. 




No comments:

Post a Comment