Sunday, November 3, 2019

Tokyo Midnight LSD

Nov. 3, 2019
18.6 K: 2:45:00


I partied with an old friend of mine. We wined and dined, and I missed the last train. I jogged across Central Tokyo and reached the Keisei Ueno station at 4:15 am. I dropped by a buck-wheat noodles restaurant open 24 hours, and killed time. I caught the first train at 5:03 am. I fell asleep immediately. Next time I woke up, I had missed my stop. I turned around and finally got back home around 6:30 am. 

No sooner had I got home than I hit the bed. I slept like a log. Next time I woke up, it was 5:00 pm. I slept 10 hours straight to wake up a new man. I had oyster ramen for breakfast/dinner. I feel like I could run another 20 K. But I won't. Because tonight I am going do intervals, where I run shorter distances, but fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment