Tuesday, August 29, 2017

High Intensity Cardio for Maximum Calorie Consumption

Today is cardio day. I did ten sets of one-minute cardio consisting of burpee, mountain climbers, and weighted leg lunges with an old tire.
It's a genuine total body workout that engages core, chest, bi-ceps, tri-ceps, forearms, shoulders, traps, abs, thighs, calves, etc.
For the entire workout click the link below to see the video.
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=wrTVaOP6tnw
Unfortunately, it's mostly out of focus, but it gives you a rough idea.
I feel pleasantly burned out for the day.
I will give my legs a rest, and mainly do upper body workout
so that I won't be too tired on Thursday night
when I want to do a 25 K run.
I will probably hit bi-ceps at home,
and if the temperature isn't too high,
I may also do some forearm workout and video-shooting in Shinobazu Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment