Tuesday, October 18, 2016

High Intensity Cardio: 1-Minute × 10 Sets

I did high intensity cardio after work:
1-minute by 10 sets.
I used to do it a lot,
but then I stopped doing it,
because long-distance running training became more important to me.
But I felt that I was losing muscle mass quite a bit,
which is an inevitable consequence of doing a lot of long slow cardio.
So just to see if I still can do now what I used to do a couple of years before,
I gave it a try.
To my pleasant surprise,
I completed ten sets only with a designated short break of 15 seconds
between sets.
Glad to see that my cardio is still of decent level.
I believe the intensity of my running training is high enough
for it to have been a substitute for the kind of high intensity cardio that I demo-ed tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTcbeWOKzEo

No comments:

Post a Comment