Monday, March 7, 2016

"From Last to First: A long-distance runner's journey from failure to success"

Earlier today I received an email from Amazon
that said the book I had ordered would arrive much sooner
than originally scheduled.
It's "From Last to First: A long-distance runner's journey from failure to success" former British long distance runner Charlie Spedding.

Athletically speaking, he was absolutely nobody when he was young.
But then he made continuous effort eventually to become the bronze medalist
in men's marathon in the Los Angeles Olympics.

I'm very curious to know how he decided to rise from his early inferior performance,
and also how he was able to carry on with his training
which I believe was so hard that he wanted to puke.

I am looking forward to reading it as much as 
I am looking forward to sharing with you what I have learned from it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment