Friday, May 14, 2021

Midnight Jog & Park Workout

May 14, 2021

When I finished a project that I was scheduled to complete by the end of today, I finally felt completely freed from all the pressures of the world, and immediately got in a mood to refresh myself by something not sedentary. I decided to hit the road for a jog and a nearby park also for a little workout.  It was late. Not even a soul was seen. Not even a cat nor a dog. I had the street and the park all to myself. There is a tremendous feeling of monopoly about running and working out outside late at night. Is it akin to the feeling that the former president of the US feels when he gets a new tower built in an exclusive location of the most exclusive area of the heart of a big city? No way I can tell... 

0.5 K jog: 2:50.11

Part Workout 1: 4:10.52

5 six-second swing push-ups 

12 lying pull-ups by 3 different grip widths

2.9 K jog: 16:12.77 

Part Workout 2: 4:03.99

5 six-second swing push-ups 

50 supinated grip arm flexes to hit bi-ceps

0.5 K jog: 3:20.51

Total 3.9 K: 30:37.51





No comments:

Post a Comment